Everyone has there own way of doing things. Today I’m sharing how I print & assemble PDF sewing patterns in this handy little video. I’d like to tell you I’ve gone through a lot of trial and error developing this super special method, but to be honest this is just the way I’ve always done it. I find it saves on time & tape – two things I hate wasting.
Another pro tip for you: if you want to save on paper, keep all those pesky junk mail, bills, packing slips, etc. that are blank on the back for printing your patterns. Save the trees & save yourself from constantly restocking on paper!
– Don’t forget your test square!
– No need to cut around all edges – only cut one edge of the two sides you are joining.
– No need to tape down the whole seam – only tape crucial joining points.
– Scissors to the left of your project.
– For extra speed, get a rotary cutter just for cutting on paper.
I hope you enjoyed my quick & dirty method for cutting & assembling PDF patterns!