This might just be my favorite pattern I’ve ever released! Audie is so much fun and I think you are going to love her!
There are THREE equally fabulous views to the Audie Playsuit. I think you will have so much fun mixing and matching the styles for unique combinations. All views feature front princess seams, slash front pockets, spaghetti straps, a V neckline, center back zip, and straight cropped pant legs. Perfect for these final days of summer or even layered over a fitted tee for the fall!
View A is a classic & simple semi-fitted silhouette without any extra bells and whistles. This view is so easy and comfortable for when you just want to put on one item of clothing and immediately look put together. She is also great for travel!
View B might just be my new favorite thing ever. It has the same front as view A, but with a fun and flirty cut-out back with a button closure. The extra time spent getting it on and off in the bathroom is totally worth the compliments you’ll get! 😉
View C is a shorts length jumpsuit for those extra hot days. It also features a super cute tank overlay with a pleated peplum. Great for achieving that matching separates look all in one go. Or make the overlay in a different fabric for a fun color blocking opportunity!
- Audie is drafted for sizes 0-32
- The Audie Playsuit looks great in light to medium weight opaque fabrics with drape & movement. Tencel twill, washed linen, crepe de chine, & lighter cottons are some of my favorites
- Sizes 0-14 are drafted for a B cup, Sizes 16-32 are drafted for a D cup
- Pattern files include Print-at-home PDFs, US copy shop format, and A0 format
- There are lots of helpful measurements included in the size chart to help you get the perfect fit from the first go
- The Sewalong will include helpful tips and tutorials to guide you through making the Audie Playsuit and making fit adjustments
Each Amy Nicole pattern is named after a woman who has been an inspiration in my life. This pattern is named after my cousin and best friend Audra aka Audie. She helped me cultivate my passion for expressing myself through fashion, & her care-free love for life is infectious. I’ve never known anyone who is more unapologetically true to themselves. This pattern is a love letter to her.
see Audie in action:
Are you in love with Audie yet!?
get your Audie Playsuit now!
Stay tuned for the sew along coming later this month!
Leave a Reply