Even though I’m not as rigid about planning out my sewing projects as I used to be, I still like to pick a Make Nine every year to give myself a little direction.
This year, there are a couple roll over projects from last years make nine. And a good variety of different styles & levels of dress – from loungewear to more dressy looks.
My Make Nine for 2021:
- Hacked Shelby Dress from True Bias
- Quilted Tamarack Jacket using this class and this ebook
- Sew DIY Summer Sweatsuit
- Helens Closet Yanta Overalls
- French Poetry Libra Bodysuit
- Papercut Patterns Axis Dress
- Vanessa Pouzet Jupe La Boheme
- Friday Pattern Company Wilder top in a Knit
For a full deep dive on why I picked these projects, as well as a look into my personal & business goals for 2021, watch my YouTube video:
What are you planning to make this year?
Leave a Reply