- Brand-New pack of light colored undies
- Assorted rubber stamps
- Fabric-permanent ink
- Iron + ironing board
Time: 2 Seconds… okay maybe like ten minutes, I totally did this one on a whim, like,
literally straight home from the store.
Do it again? Duh! Who doesn’t like to de-sexify undies as much as this girl?
- Buy a new pack of simple but boring undies
- Pull out your stamp box and choose your favorite-est most nerdy stamps
- Aim for the center (or place as you chose)
- Stamp like mad – make sure stamps are generously inked, you aren’t pressing too hard and too long (causes color bleeding), and that your work surface is hard and flat.
- Heat set with iron and/or according to ink instructions
- Wash + dry
- Put on your new undies and do a happy dance in every room of the house 🙂
Have a “re-make” you’d like to share for next month?? Contact me!
Happy Dancing in your Undies day!